Sunday, September 11, 2016

FEW ITEMS I'M LOVING LATELY



Hello Lovelies!!!

It feels like I’ve been away forever, yes? My apologies. I’m back now!

I can’t believe its September already (sighs). Who else feels that the year is moving way too fast?
 Just a few months back I was complaining about the slow year and now I’ve to deal with this abrupt change. I’m done complaining, I finally got the change I was looking for. Since we are now in the era of Change…

In this post, I mentioned that my boss was on leave so I had to fill in for her. It was a crazy couple of weeks. I’m so glad she is back now. I really enjoyed the experience, it was a bit overwhelming from the start but I got the hang of it overtime.

I’m super excited, loooooooooonng weekend ahead. Got any plans? Share!!! 
I wish it was a bit longer though#greedygirlproblems*lol* I wanted a week, I make do with this few days.

Today I’ll be sharing few of my current fav items…
Let’s get started!!!
-MY CUSTOM (STYLE BLOGGER) TOTE BAG.

Totes are so in right now. For a long time I always wanted one but I wasn’t quite sure where to get a very good one. I came across K&S (King & Steve)Tote bags on instagram. After looking through a few pictures, I immediately fell in love with the designs but I wanted something different. A few conversation and I pitched my idea to King.
Viola!!!!


Their Totes are very affordable and they offer top-notch services especially for a start-up brand. You can check out their IG page here.
-MY ZARON EYELINER.

I got this in my goody bag from the CAG Forum. I got a few other Zaron products but this eyeliner is my fav so far. It is no secret that my make-up game is 0 and my beauty routine is well, non-existent (covers face).
 I almost never wear make-up and when I do I apply just my brown powder and maybe a lipstick.

Thank God for this eyeliner and thanks to Dako Alice, the founder of coloursandgrey for including this magic stick in my goody bag. So far, my make-up routine have stepped up. Still working on my eyeliner game.
-MY JELLY SANDALS + WELLIES.


I can go on and an on about my love for jelly sandals. I got the first pair early this year from Asos. I may have spent more than I actually bargained #Forexproblems. I guess it was worth it. As soon as they arrived, it was love at first sight and our love story has continued since then. I hopped on the jellies obsession my adding more pairs to my collection and that has been the best decision I made so far.

Tip- Jellies are perfect for this rainy season, you don’t have to be worried about ruining an expensive pair of leather shoes. Jellies are life savers.
-MY CLEAR EYE SUNNIES


I recently got this pair from Haute signatures. Beautiful or not?


You can check them out here.
Older posts

Do you have any items you are lovely lately?
 Pls share!!!!!

Connect with me Via
12 comments on "FEW ITEMS I'M LOVING LATELY"
  1. We're together in the non-existent makeup routine. I can't even be bothered. Lol. I love eyeliners tho and I wouldn't mind using it and that's if I ever get a hang of it. The tote bag is absolutely beautiful! I'm currently loving this Neutrogena cleanser that has been doing wonders to my face.
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol,hello partner. Girl you need to get one of this eyeliner. I love how it actually makes my eye pop especially for girls with non-existent make up routines like us�� It is super easy to wipe off and also non-messy.

      Delete
  2. I love the glasses the most, I want it. Also the totes are amazing. I have no plans for the long weekend but I plan to sleep in.

    My Vogue Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I also plan to sleep in and I might also step out.. Sleep is at the top of my list.

      Delete
  3. Been in love with your tote bag sinceeeπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ ...your clear frames are very nice and you already know where I stand on your jelly collection

    https://funkeolotu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 things! The tote bag and the sunnies! You have so many cool thing. So many!


    Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to kicking ass while your boss wasn't around πŸ˜ƒ. Totally can imagine how overwhelming it all must've felt.
    I really wish i'd attended that bloggers' forum...sad thing I'll be missing this too 😞.
    Love love love your jelly boots! Been crushing on them since forever. Don't know if i'm a jelly creepers kinda girl though.
    Great post ma'am :).

    www.howmojistyledit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers love🍷 Thanks for the kind words and I'm so glad you enjoyed reading this post.

      Delete
  6. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion means a lot to me. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me by leaving your comment

Custom Post Signature