Saturday, August 27, 2016

A BLOGGER TALE || MY CAFÉ NEO EXPERIENCE



Hey lovelies, how are y’all doing?
Been exactly 8 or 9 days since my last post (Lol, who’s counting?).

Missed me? I most certainly missed y’all.

 I sincerely apologise for my inconsistency. I must confess I have been struggling and still struggling with blogging. There is a whole lot I’m still trying to learn and figure out.
P.s- Feel free to share any useful things with me, I will really appreciate it if you can.

Today I bring to you another weekend post. You can also check out my other weekend post here and here .


If you follow me on Instagram @_ilamosi_ or Twitter @ilamosi_ (Pls follow me if you are not following already) and you checked out my previous post here. I’m sure you already have enough clue about how I spent the previous weekend.

I guess it’s no secret that I attended The bloggers Point Lagos Brunch last weekend. Expect an event recap or possibly a review post soon.

The brunch was fun and I got to meet a whole lot of bloggers (Big shout out to every one of the bloggers I met at the brunch and shout out to the founder and team of the Blogger point for giving bloggers a forum to stay connected and network better).

Before I get to the deets of today post let me share a lil story.


Few weeks back, I was reading through Ifeoma Amadi’s blog. The particular post where she shared her Café Neo experience and I decided that I have to pay a visit since I’m a sucker for a good cup of coffee (Tbh).

My love for coffee dates back to my undergraduate days ( Iol, I know i sound like one old person) when I used to pay regular visit to the Nescafe coffee shop located at Guest house in my school. I can still recall all my numerous coffee trips.
 Mehn, coffee literally saved my life so many times back then (Biko don’t ask me to explain).

Anyways, myself, Alex of nappyhaired, Thonia of thoniabankz.com all decided to pay a visit to the new CaféNeo located at E-centre, Yaba before attending the brunch on sat but due to a lot of unforseen reasons we couldn’t go before the brunch so we decided to go after the brunch.

UNFORSEEN REASONS
·         Thonia had a lil situation with her tailor (Nigerian tailors and their frequent disappointment). 
·         Alex had to go to the hospital.
·         Myself, I was patiently sitting in my house waiting for Alex and Thonia’s call.

We already gave up on the whole idea of going to the Café since it was past 12 and the doors to the brunch were going to close by 1:15pm. We arrived early at the brunch, in case you were wondering (wink).

 The brunch ended a bit earlier than we had expected. Also, Alex won the award for the Best Beauty blogger at the Brunch (Congratulations again on your award love). We knew we had to celebrate, so we all (Myself, Thonia and Alex) headed back to the mainland to celebrate her win.



Locating the Café was a bit of struggle since neither of us has been there before. Thanks to the security men at the gate that gave us directions.  The place was a bit crowded when we arrived, so I didn’t exactly hear the staff unison “Welcome to Café Neo” greeting which I was seriously anticipating.


Prior to my visit that day, I’ve never been to any of the Café Neo shops and I must say the ambience and setting was ravishing. We managed to settle in smoothly and Alex couldn’t stop taking pictures.

Their prices are super affordable and the taste of the coffee is worth every penny spent  believe me (literally heaven in a cup). Hot drinks cost about N300-N900

We all decided to get cold drinks which we got for N1300. Alex ordered a Caramel Frappucino, Thonia- Caramel Latte and I got an Iced Café Mocha or something. They also sell nice snacks and pastries too. I got a chocolate cake (chocolate lover) which cost N500, it taste really nice as well.




They also provide wifi for their customers, you can always request for the password which we did. They even have enough space to charge phones and all.

We all had a nice time at the Café and we didn’t even want to leave because we got up in our juicy chat and conversation.


Ever been to any of the Café Neo Shops? 
What was your experience like? Got any plans for this weekend?

Let's Connect
22 comments on "A BLOGGER TALE || MY CAFÉ NEO EXPERIENCE"
  1. Free wifi sounds tempting. I'm not a fan of coffee but Caramel Latte sounds like something I'd love because sweet tooth. Lol. And chocolate cake is bae😊
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free WiFi for the win. Their coffee will definitely make you a coffee lover, trust me. It is that nice

      Delete
  2. I really has fun at cafe neo and loved the fact that they gave us the opportunity to do whatever plus the free wifi lol . I'll be going there again soon

    thoniabankz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... nice.. will definitely go there once am back in Lagos... maybe we did go there together��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls do. Just let me know whenever you are back.

      Delete
  4. Coffee is life o! Saved my life during those late night reading..lol... I love coffee shops also..a great way to chill with friends. I love their business strategy; free WIFI and Sockets to charge. Who wouldn't wanna take advantage of that.


    www.tegaenai.com
    Happiness is...
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm do glad I found someone else who has nice coffee testimonies to share. People actually think I'm exaggerating when I say coffee saved my life. Cage neo is just too chilled, the environment alone plus the wifi and charging spot makes too much sense

      Delete
  5. I've actually heard all sort of good things about CafeNeo. And seems like the Blogger Brunch was pretty decent as well.

    www.KacheeTee.com
    5 Different Support Networks Everyone Should Have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Cafe Neo is super chilled, you need to pay a visit next time you are in Nigeria and the brunch was cool.
      P.s- I'm actually dancing right now,so happy you actually checked my blog and left a comment. Pls come back again

      Delete
    2. Girl! I'm here again! Only to realise I'd seen this post before. Lol. I think I'm following via Bloglovin so I should be a regular!

      Delete
  6. Hello,
    It's the first time I'm stumbling on your blog and I have to say, I'm really impressed with your layout and them design for starters. Your content and images are also killing it. Would you like us to be blog buddies?? I'd love that, too.

    www.bijouxquibrillent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for stopping by. Also, thanks for your kind words. It feels so good to know that all the hard work I put into my blog is actually being recognised. I'll really love to be your blog buddy.
      P.s let's connect via mail or any of my social media accounts

      Delete
  7. I went there once at Ikoyi but it was at an interview venue so I wasn't really able to enjoy the full experience. The coffee tasted richer and different than our usual Nescafe. And it was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you got to taste the coffee. You need to pay another visit. The one at E-centre is really nice.

      Delete
  8. You took nice flat lay pictures there Girl. Your nails are hot too.


    25 Random Things About TheShakaraGirl 🙈  



    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Irene.I'm so glad you enjoyed it and thanks for stopping by. Pls come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would definitely visit this place soon, it has been on my mind of weeks .

    ReplyDelete
  11. All hail cafe neo. I made sure to stop by the one on the island during my last trip. sounds like you had a great day.
    sewafolie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did. I've never been to the one on the island but I've heard a lot about it. Thanks for stopping by. Pls come back again soon😉

      Delete

Your opinion means a lot to me. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me by leaving your comment

Custom Post Signature