Sunday, June 12, 2016

WEEKEND BITS + LIEBSTER AWARD






So this weekend I decided to meet up with a friend who recently joined the blogosphere, Oyindamola of Yorubachic.com.  We decided to just hang out at the MalI (Leisure Mall, Surulere).

Oyinda of YorubaChic.com

I wanted to watch a movie but unfortunately since I arrived late we didn’t get to do that as planned. We simply spent the day gisting, eating and taking pictures. We talked about ideas for our blog and future collaborations.
Hopefully I’ll get to watch a movie next week. 
Can you recommend any nice movie for me to watch?


Blossom Chukwujekwu (Long time celebrity crush)

Guess who I saw at the Mall? *big grin* my long time celebrity crush (Blossom Chukwujekwu)  he was there to promote The movie- Ghana must go. So sad story guys, my long time crush left me for another woman. I forgive him anyways and I still love him even more.

LIEBSTER AWARD



  I was nominated by Ijenna of Miralabelle.com. Thanks love!!!!!
The rules of the Liebster award are pretty simple. All you have to do is
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Display the Liebster badge on your site.
-Answer the questions you were left.
-Choose 5(to 11) blogs to nominate.
-Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.

Award accepted……..
So let’s get started.


·        When did I start blogging?
I started blogging a few months ago. Precisely April 4, 2016.


  • ·  What do you prefer for breakfast?
 Errm, it actually varies but I prefer cereal. Right now I’m enjoying Honey bunch cereal.

·        If you were to visit two celebrities who would they be?
Bruno Mars because I loveeeeee him and we are going to get marry someday*lol* A girl is allowed to dream.
Rihanna because she is a fashion goddess and I love her. She can’t do wrong by me.



·        What’s your best quote?
 I have a lot of them.  
Right now, my current fave quote is from my Cassie Daves blog planner for the month of June.
“Surrond yourself with people who have dreams, desire and ambition:
They”ll help you push for and realise your own”.

·        Who’s your favorite writer and why?
I have a lot but if I have to choose I’ll go with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. She is so true to her roots and her writing is so empowering and inspiring. She actually pushed me to start exploring my Nigeria roots and embrace the essence and pride of being and growing up as a Nigerian child.


·        What country would you love to visit and why? 
- Canada, I have heard a lot about Canada and I'll really like to see for myself. France will also be

really cool.
-
·        If you were to stay at home all day what would you do?
I will watch a couple of series, eat a lot of junk food, read a novel, write some blog post or edit pictures for a blog post, take pictures for the blog. Basically, that’s it..

Chocolate Devotion


·        What movie have you seen that made you cry?
I cry a lot mehn. I literally start shedding crocodile tears for any movie( Romance, comedy, tragedy etc).

I will have to go with The Notebook, the movie made me cry, I loved the story and everything about the movie.

·        What have you done before that you wish you never did?
This is a tough one. Truthfully, I have no idea.


I nominate
-Ehimerea of alexislookbook
-Ebunoluwa of Wanshygirl
-Karina of Karinaoguara
-Toyin of Toyinwithfashion
 -Iyesogie of Divadiaries 
To answer the same questions that I answered above. I look forward to reading all your responses.

How's your weekend going?
What did you do this weekend?


Let's Connect

11 comments on "WEEKEND BITS + LIEBSTER AWARD"
  1. First of, it's looking like we are the same size so your top sister! Rihanna Navy ayee!!
    Thanks for the nomination love :-D

    Toyinwithfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome love. Riri Navy for life. I checked out your Liebster award post and I enjoyed reading your response.

      Delete
  2. Why are you people tormenting me with Coldstone ice cream *tears*. Coldstone really needs to come to Ilorin as school has got me stuck here. You look awesome! Making 3 colours work together. Bold move.


    Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Collins, sometimes a girl has got to play outside her comfort zone and that's what I did here. I'm sure Coldstone will come to Ilorin soon but next time you are in Lag we can get Coldstone Ice cream together. Treats on me, just holla.

      Delete
  3. One day I'll be able to wear those jeans. Lovely outfit b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.Lol, patiently anticipating that day.

      Delete
  4. I love reading at home also. Lovely post, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! and your outfit is dope.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion means a lot to me. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me by leaving your comment

Custom Post Signature