Thursday, April 21, 2016

LIFE DIARY || QUICK CATCH UP









Hello, Lovelies!!!
Hope y'all are having a lovely week? What have you been up to lately?









I apologize for my inconsistency. It's been exactly fourteen days since my last post. 

My reason for not updating my blog in a while is due to the fact that I was sick.
The past couple of weeks have been pretty tough.  I'm really glad to be back plus I have some news to share.

Did you notice anything different about my blog? 
Viola!!!My blog got a makeover.

I'm really happy with the new design. Truthfully, my blog was looking like a hot mess and I was so close to deleting it because I was feeling a bit frustrated and I didn't even know how to fix the issue but thanks to the numerous YouTube tutorials, I was able to make it more appealing. (Thoughts on my current design?)

Public announcement *drumrolls*
Can you guess my big news?

I finally received my call up letter. In my first post, I mentioned that I was awaiting youth service.
Well, it is safe to say that the long wait is finally over *inserts big smile emoji*.

I would be leaving for camp on Wednesday and this simply means that I won't be able to post anything for the next three weeks but I promise as soon as camp is over I'll try as much as possible to update my blog regularly.





I apologize for the poor quality pictures. I took the pictures with my phone camera which usually takes lovely pictures but the skies were looking rather cloudy and the weather wasn't working in my favour so I ended up with poor quality photos.



 OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt and shorts- Retro addicts
  Shoes- Desert Noble
  Bag- Susen
 Accessories- Silver earrings and Reflector sunglasses


Thanks for all your support and love. I promise to update my blog with more quality pictures as soon as I return from camp and also write a post to share my camp experience with y'all.


Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to stay updated. 

Let's Connect
INSTAGRAM//TWITTER//FACEBOOK//BLOGLOVIN
11 comments on "LIFE DIARY || QUICK CATCH UP"
  1. Congratulations dear.
    Your blog looks great now, I know the feeling of wanting to delete your blog because I deleted my first blog because I was totally frustrated with the theme.
    You look great girl!, I love love your bag and shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks really appealing dear. Nice outfit

    Cat Eyed In Patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look. It's so organised. Congratulations on your Posting. Your outfit looks so nice. You made vintage look extra appealing.


    thestreethaute.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog design and outfit. I'm loving the retro look. Don't worry, your faithful fans don't mind waiting for three weeks. Have fun at camp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of colour. Those are cute shorts.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion means a lot to me. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me by leaving your comment

Custom Post Signature